Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Sule BASOL <ka...@icloud.com> on 2013/02/16 11:14:41 UTC

openejb remote connection from IOS Objective C and Android fastest way

	Hello , is there any solution for i want to connect openejb business objects from ios and android directly without any webservice for performance?

Low bandwidth with high performance library could be good for that for native access and j2me enabled blackberry like devices also...

Re: openejb demoting thru bluetooth and xbee

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
Btw, do you mind to talk a bit about your use case? Sounds like a mobility
use case where I think zigbee isn't so common on cell phones no?

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sule BASOL <ka...@icloud.com>.
	hello , is it possible to call remote methods on openejb thru bluetooth and zigbee layer ?

Re: openejb remote connection from IOS Objective C and Android fastest way

Posted by Sule BASOL <ka...@icloud.com>.
i will try this , hope it will work on android

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sule BASOL <ka...@icloud.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,