Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/16 10:35:25 UTC

Re: Help needed for starting contribution

Hello Aditya,

mentors@ is the list for GSoC mentors, not for contributors :)

I can recommend you to check the list of ASF projects here
https://projects.apache.org/projects.html

And send any additional questions to the dev@ list of the particular
Apache project you would like to contribute :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim