Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by rs1050 <rs...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/07 03:04:25 UTC

tapestry-spring-security: using custom AuthenticationProcessingFilter

I am trying to use my custom implementation of
org.springframework.security.ui.webapp.AuthenticationProcessingFilter with
tapestry-spring-security.

By looking at the source of tapestry-spring-security i see this in
SecurityModule:

    public static void contributeHttpServletRequestHandler(
            OrderedConfiguration<HttpServletRequestFilter> configuration,
            @InjectService("AuthenticationProcessingFilter")
            HttpServletRequestFilter authenticationProcessingFilter,
...)

How can I tell tapestry-spring-security to use my own implementation of
AuthenticationProcessingFilter without modifying tapestry-spring-security
code?

Thank you.
R.

Re: tapestry-spring-security: using custom AuthenticationProcessingFilter

Posted by Oliver Geisser <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm not 100% sure because I allways get a little bit confused by the details
of injection.

Maybe the improved documentation can help you (
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-ioc/injection.html)

As far as I understand I think this is a use case for the Alias service.
You can find the documentation here:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/alias.html

Hope this helps.

Olli

2008/12/7 rs1050 <rs...@gmail.com>

> I am trying to use my custom implementation of
> org.springframework.security.ui.webapp.AuthenticationProcessingFilter with
> tapestry-spring-security.
>
> By looking at the source of tapestry-spring-security i see this in
> SecurityModule:
>
>    public static void contributeHttpServletRequestHandler(
>            OrderedConfiguration<HttpServletRequestFilter> configuration,
>            @InjectService("AuthenticationProcessingFilter")
>            HttpServletRequestFilter authenticationProcessingFilter,
> ...)
>
> How can I tell tapestry-spring-security to use my own implementation of
> AuthenticationProcessingFilter without modifying tapestry-spring-security
> code?
>
> Thank you.
> R.

og