Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by sujesh kumar <su...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/26 09:28:17 UTC

doubts

Hello friends..

I have tried to diploy a portlet app in jetspeed by downloading the package
jetspeed-current-Tomcat-5.5.8

while diploying a portlet,we have to enter the fragment ID of that portlet in its PSML file.but when i give something as fragment ID,and while running that portletin jetspeed,it shows an error "Invalid portlet entity dp-19". here dp-19 is fragment id i have given.

Also we tried to compile a portlet in eclipse.but it is not taking the portlet API and so it shows errors..but i put all libraries and jars in path..

help me pls

http://mail.yahoo.com