Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by nathan <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/20 17:17:40 UTC

Re: Add *Custom Interceptor Chainer* into the interceptor chain of Service Mix for monitoring

Is there any example demonstrating use of custom CXF interceptors ?
Also is there is a way of calling a cxf web service from NMR interceptors
exahange methods.(any way to dynamically register and retrieve)
I am very new to servicemix. Please help as I cannot get any right tutorials
to work with. I am using ServiceMix 4.3.0.
Thanks
Nathan