Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by John Wiberg <jo...@pnl.gov> on 2006/03/16 01:08:13 UTC

How to set level on fop's (0.91 beta) logger

I would like to be able to set the message output level (severe, warning,
etc.) on the logger fop 0.91 beta is using.

How is this done?
Thanks,
John

Re: How to set level on fop's (0.91 beta) logger

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
On 16.03.2006 01:08:13 John Wiberg wrote:

> I would like to be able to set the message output level (severe, warning,
> etc.) on the logger fop 0.91 beta is using.
>
> How is this done?

Does your question mean that the info found in [1] is not helpful enough,
yet?

Anyway, there's no direct possibility in FOP to control the output level
because that is delegated to the logging backend which is used through
the logging abstraction kit (Jakarta Commons Logging). You need to
consult the documentation of the logging backend you're using to set the
right output level.

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.91/embedding.html#basic-logging

> Thanks,
> John

> Sent from the FOP - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Interesting. Looks like Nabble recently activated posting from their web
interface. Cool.

Jeremias Maerki