Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Danette Fernando <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/26 04:29:11 UTC

Introduction

Hi I am new to this group and I am excited about learning more about qa. I
am from Chicago, IL and am looking to make a career change into qa from
marketing. I look forward to working on this project.

Danette Feranndo

Re: Introduction

Posted by danette fernando <da...@gmail.com>.
Rob,

I am on the qa list now. I have windows 7 and Mac. Currently getting used to the product.

Thanks!
Danette

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Introduction