Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org> on 2007/10/04 13:00:34 UTC

where does include include from?

I have spamd running with

--nouser-config --virtual-config-dir=<userdir>

When scanning, it'll pick up 'user_prefs' from <userdir>, but when I
have an 'include <file>' in user_prefs, where will it look for <file>?

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Re: where does include include from?

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
> When scanning, it'll pick up 'user_prefs' from <userdir>, but when I
> have an 'include <file>' in user_prefs, where will it look for <file>?

I suspect most people aren't using include.  I'm not quite sure why you
would, unless you are doing some sort of user grouping.  If every user
includes the same file you can just make it one of the common cf files.  If
users are simply building user_prefs from separate files with includes, they
could just make one large file, I suppose.

        Loren

Re: where does include include from?

Posted by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org>.
Per Jessen wrote:

> I have spamd running with
>
> --nouser-config --virtual-config-dir=<userdir>
>
> When scanning, it'll pick up 'user_prefs' from <userdir>, but when I
> have an 'include <file>' in user_prefs, where will it look for <file>?

I guess an strace will tell me, but I'm amazed that nobody knows
where 'include' includes from ... not even an RTFM for me?

/Per Jessen, Zürich