Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/04 19:33:48 UTC

[Trinidad] Switching from Trinidad 1.0.x/MyFaces 1.1.x to Trinidad 1.2.x/MyFaces 1.2.x

All,
Can any of you share any tips on migrating from Trinidad 1.0.5 and
MyFaces 1.1.5 to Trinidad 1.2.x, MyFaces 1.2.x, and Facelets? Aside
from the switch from .jsp to .xhtml files and the facelets
configuration, are there any code changes that are necessary? I ran
into a problem with the Trinidad XML Menus and Facelets yesterday
(Jira issue: TRINIDAD-1215) and want to know if there are any other
side effects that I might run into.

Thanks,

Richard

Re: [Trinidad] Switching from Trinidad 1.0.x/MyFaces 1.1.x to Trinidad 1.2.x/MyFaces 1.2.x

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,

Yeah that's true, my bad. On my side, when we moved projects, it was always
to a real JEE 5 environment though so I cannot provide any personal insight
on to what to expect.

Regards,

~ Simon

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.