Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Subhajit Das <Su...@live.com> on 2021/03/06 09:16:24 UTC

Microsoft alternate fonts on RHEL

Hi There,

I am trying to setup all supported fonts by TikaServer. I took a reference from tikaserver’s Dockerfile.
But, the fonts and packages are not available on RHEL, as those are Debian packages.
Please suggest alternate option to setup all supported fonts and packages on RHEL.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Microsoft alternate fonts on RHEL

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Sat, 6 Mar 2021, Subhajit Das wrote:
> But, the fonts and packages are not available on RHEL, as those are
> Debian packages.
>
> Please suggest alternate option to setup all supported fonts and
> packages on RHEL.

Without a RHEL support login I can't be sure if these help or not, but I'd
suggest starting with
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/2605
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/desktop_migration_and_administration_guide/configure-fonts

There's also some advice at