Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Micheon Eubanks <Mi...@Sun.COM> on 2001/07/16 21:12:09 UTC

multipart

Can you tell me how the send ENCTYPE through jmeter? I am trying to test a file
upload servlet.

Micheon

Re: multipart

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
You'd need the latest from CVS, first of all.

Second, just use the Multpart-form Sample (add a Web Test controller, and
then add the multipart-form sample to that).  To configure the multipart
sample, do all the same stuff you do for a regular URL sample, except
additionally, fill in the info about the file you want to upload.  The "Field
Name" field corresponds to the name of the html INPUT element that would be
on a web page.

-Mike

On Monday 16 July 2001 19:12, Micheon Eubanks wrote:
> Can you tell me how the send ENCTYPE through jmeter? I am trying to test a
> file upload servlet.
>
> Micheon

Mike Stover
mstover1@apache.org