Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/04/24 12:44:48 UTC

PPRPhaseListener

Is there any reason for not making it part of the AJAX api ?

The AjaxDecodePhaseListener is also part of the package
"org.apache.myfaces.custom.ajax.api"

One more, can we make the package named

org.apache.myfaces.ajax.api

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: PPRPhaseListener

Posted by Ernst Fastl <er...@gmail.com>.
Shure see you there soon, I'm confident that we'll be able to find a solution.

greez

Ernst

Re: PPRPhaseListener

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.