Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/05/14 19:45:01 UTC

[myfaces 2.0] ProjectStage extension ?

Hey,

currently ProjectStage is a bit poor, it does not provide support for
system props... In order to make that happen we (myfaces) could provide
an extension for that...

so that we would support something like:

projectStage = System.getProperty("org.apache.myfaces.PROJECT_STAGE")

what do you think ?

(as far as I know this is present in JSF 2.1 as well)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [myfaces 2.0] ProjectStage extension ?

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.
+1
---
Kito D. Mann -- Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://twitter.com/kito99  http://twitter.com/jsfcentral
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
+1 203-404-4848 x3