Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2012/11/12 15:02:29 UTC

New committer: Sudha Ponnaganti

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Sudha Ponnaganti to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Sudha!

--Chip
on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC