Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "sachin.jain" <er...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/15 23:13:40 UTC

Spring data solr can not search Bluetooth®

Hi

I am using spring data solr to access Solr. I have a framework that has
search functionality.

When I try to search for Bluetooth® in solr directly as a query it produces
results, but when I try to do the same using spring data solr it does not
give any results.

Any idea about the odd behavior.

thanks

Re: Spring data solr can not search Bluetooth®

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
if your Solr server is giving you the results you expect when you query it
directly, then it sounds like you have your fieldTypes and anaylsers
configured appropriately.

any problem you might be seeing when querying from your client via Spring
data source bindings sounds like it is probably a big in the spring data
source code -- that's a completely differnet project from Solr itself.
your best bet is to contact the user community of that library and/or file
a bug with the developers with a reproducible example/test code...

https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-data-solr

: Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:13:40 -0700 (PDT)
: From: sachin.jain <er...@gmail.com>
: To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
: Subject: Spring data solr can not search Bluetooth®
:
: Hi
:
: I am using spring data solr to access Solr. I have a framework that has
: search functionality.
:
: When I try to search for Bluetooth® in solr directly as a query it produces
: results, but when I try to do the same using spring data solr it does not
: give any results.
:
: Any idea about the odd behavior.
:
: thanks
:
:
:
:
: --
: Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
:

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/