Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Martin Redington <m....@ucl.ac.uk> on 2003/01/13 19:05:23 UTC

commits

I just looked on the website, and there are no commits for 30 days,
apparently :-)

Is there any news on progress for the next release?

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know ...

Re: commits

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
Hi Martin,

Andrew dropped his latest refactorings into CVS last month.  I have
several changes to make, including adding a Transport for the Jakarta
Commons HTTPClient, reorganizing the code into subpackages and possibly
reworking the ant build script to create several JARs such as
client-only, liteclient, and full.

My projects in my day job have increased quite a bit since I started
this, so my work on XML-RPC has slowed to a crawl since early December.
 If you would like to take some part of this, feel free.  At this point,
it is looking like I will find some time late this month or early February.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Re: commits