Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Karol Pomaski <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/15 19:56:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache2 with mod_chroot - mysql problem

Hey all,

I use mod_chroot with my Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) version. While switching on
/etc/init.d/apache2 start there is the mysql connection. All my pages
connect without any problem. While I do apache2ctl -k graceful my pages
doesn't get the connection to mysql anymore.

My chroot folder is /var/www/ and I did the bind  from /var/run/mysqld to
/var/www/var/run/mysqld. I believe it should work but it doesn't.
While looking at log there is no information about any mysql issue.

Any idea?

Regards,
Karol