Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Claudius Spellmann <cl...@juwimm.com> on 2005/01/10 18:10:24 UTC

Deleting multiple repeater rows

Hi,

I've got a problem when deleting multiple repeater rows. Cocoon only
seems to be deleting one row at the time.
When I delete a couple of rows it first seems that cocoon is deleting
the repeater rows correctly but when reloading the form only one item
was deleted.

My binding file looks like this:
    <fb:repeater id="xxx" parent-path="." row-path="xxxx">
        <fb:identity>
            <fb:value id="study_id" path="@studyId"/>
        </fb:identity>

        <fb:on-bind>
            <fb:value id="xxxxx" path="xxxxx"/>
            <fb:value id="xxxx" path="xxx"/>
            <fb:value id="xxxxxr" path="xxx"/>
        </fb:on-bind>

        <fb:on-delete-row>
           <fb:delete-node/>
        </fb:on-delete-row>

        <fb:on-insert-row>
            <fb:insert-bean
                classname="myPackage"
                addmethod="myAddMethod"/>
        </fb:on-insert-row>

    </fb:repeater>

And my template like this:

        <fd:repeater-action id="remove_xxx" action-command="delete-rows"
repeater="xxx" select="xxxx">
            <fd:label>remove selected items</fd:label>
   <!--         <fd:on-action>
                <javascript>
                <![CDATA[

                    var widget =
cocoon.session.getAttribute("admin_form_widget");
                    var trials = widget.trials;

                    for (var i = 0; i < trials.length; i++) {
                        if(trials[i].select == true) {
                            trials[i].id = null  ; // The application
will only delete items with null id's
                        }
                    }
                 ]]>
                </javascript>
            </fd:on-action> -->
        </fd:repeater-action>

I've already tried to use the on-action event but nothing will happen then

Any Ideas ????

Thanks in advance
Claudius

Re: Deleting multiple repeater rows

Posted by beatejung <be...@online.de>.
Am Montag, 10. Januar 2005 18:10 schrieb Claudius Spellmann:
hi,

> I've got a problem when deleting multiple repeater rows. Cocoon only
> seems to be deleting one row at the time.
> When I delete a couple of rows it first seems that cocoon is deleting
> the repeater rows correctly but when reloading the form only one item
> was deleted.
> And my template like this:
>
>         <fd:repeater-action id="remove_xxx" action-command="delete-rows"
> repeater="xxx" select="xxxx">
>             <fd:label>remove selected items</fd:label>

you should try  	<fd:on-activate> instead i think ;-)

--
����