Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by skg <sa...@infosys.com> on 2008/07/03 12:44:37 UTC

How to run Loan Broker example

Hi,
I want to run the loan broker example illustrated in the service mix user's
guide but i dont want to use PHP stomp client. Cant i run it without using
any php stomp client.

Re: How to run Loan Broker example

Posted by skg <sa...@infosys.com>.
But how will i deploy it in the servicemix. it does not have any service
assemble file and if i use the ant tool.it is failing to deploy it.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,