Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Javier del Gesu <de...@thinknola.com> on 2003/10/24 22:12:44 UTC

Debug Version of Dependencies

I want to be able to trace into Xerces/Xalan/Xindice/Cocoon/Avalon
when debugging my application. It doesn't seem that the dependencies
downloaded from ibiblio will permit this, I don't see any source
files. Is there a standard strategy for building debug dependencies
and setting a debug classpath?

I might add that I've created build scripts for all of the above
save Avalon in ant that pull the projects, patch them if necessary,
and build them. This is important to me, so I'm liable to contribute
on this matter.

--
Javier del Gesu - delgesu@thinknola.com

Re: Debug Version of Dependencies

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Source jars can easily be placed in the repository.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Pub Key:http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/dion/public-key.asc

Javier del Gesu <de...@thinknola.com> wrote on 25/10/2003 09:34:59