Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2021/06/09 14:52:41 UTC

[Discuss] release openwhisk-catalog 1.0

There have been a couple of bug fixes and enhancements since the 0.11.0
release in December of 2019.   I'd like to make a new release to capture
these.   I suggest we go ahead and make this 1.0.0 instead of 0.12.0.

There is an old issue from 2017 [1] that is suggestion we apply a renaming
to parameters/return conventions in the util package.  If we were to do
this, it should be done before 1.0.0.  My inclination is to close the issue
and not do it, but that could merit discussion.

--dave

[1] https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-catalog/issues/202

Re: [Discuss] release openwhisk-catalog 1.0

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
+1 to release openwhisk-catalog-1.0.0.

I am also inclined to close the issue as they are kind sample actions.

--dom

2021년 6월 9일 (수) 오후 11:52, David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com>님이 작성: