Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com> on 2007/06/26 18:11:30 UTC

Commits not visible

Hey,

A day or so ago I committed a change to /trunk/content-negotiation(.xml
   and .html.en)

These have been updated in SVN, as I can compare the working copy with
my local copy and they match.  However those changes have not been
reflected in the docs on the site.
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/content-negotiation.html)

Look at SVN revision 550504 to see my change, it was a simple addition
of a missing <br />

Is there a step I need to complete after committing these for the
changes to be visible?

Cheers,
Tony

Re: Commits not visible

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.

Joshua Slive wrote:

> You need to do an "svn up" on
> people.apache.org/www/httpd.apache.org/docs/* then wait about an hour
> for the changes to be propagated to the live site.

That worked like a charm, thanks Joshua.

--
Tony

Re: Commits not visible

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 6/26/07, Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> A day or so ago I committed a change to /trunk/content-negotiation(.xml
>    and .html.en)
>
> These have been updated in SVN, as I can compare the working copy with
> my local copy and they match.  However those changes have not been
> reflected in the docs on the site.
> (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/content-negotiation.html)
>
> Look at SVN revision 550504 to see my change, it was a simple addition
> of a missing <br />
>
> Is there a step I need to complete after committing these for the
> changes to be visible?

You need to do an "svn up" on
people.apache.org/www/httpd.apache.org/docs/* then wait about an hour
for the changes to be propagated to the live site.

Joshua.