Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/22 13:31:31 UTC

ServiceManager is use.

Thanks to Stephen, Leo, Berin, Peter, Mark, Antti, Paulo, for
Servicable/ServiceManager.

It is in use for EOB ( http://eob.sourceforge.net/ ) and working well.
 I have been able to delete code from EOB because of it.

--

Question we have DefaultServiceManager in the same package as
ServiceManager.  This is generally repeated for much of framework and

- Paul

Re: ServiceManager is use.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:31, Paul Hammant wrote:
> It is in use for EOB ( http://eob.sourceforge.net/ ) and working well.
>  I have been able to delete code from EOB because of it.

If they are just lightweight basic implementations then I don't see any need.
If they were complex or large such as the ECM then they should go in
excalibur.

--
Cheers,

Pete