Posted to users@jena.apache.org by hlel emna <em...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/10 11:19:41 UTC

ontology

How to publish a vocabulary or ontology in the web
<https://linkingresearch.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/how-to-properly-publish-a-vocabulary-or-ontology-in-the-web-part-2-of-6/>
??

Re: ontology

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
I know we are not going to solve this here but is anybody looking at the
issue of stale domains.  Our own assembler vocabulary says it is hosted at
HP and we know that is not right.  Seems like this is a significant problem
that is lurking just below the surface but will bubble up at some point.
For example there are a number of vocabularies registered for deri.ie but
DERI the organization on longer exists as it is now INSIGHT.

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: ontology

Posted by hlel emna <em...@gmail.com>.

--