Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by velian / Daniel Rogowski <d....@velian.de> on 2008/06/26 16:01:26 UTC

[C++ Native] Implementation details

Hello,

this is a question to the developers: I took some glances at the project
structure and then at some of the modules. I was somewhat puzzled the
Framework doesn't seem to have any dependencies to libraries (other than
the standard libs). I thought "no, they didn't (re-)implement all such
'standard functions' as multithreading, file access and so on, on their
own. That doesn't make sense." Well, since I think you had good reasons
to do just that, in favor of e.g. using some boost-libs, I would like to
know them.

Best regards
Daniel Rogowski

--
   velian GmbH IT-Solutions, Software & Consulting
   Daniel Rogowski - Leiter der Softwareentwicklung