Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2009/07/09 19:23:51 UTC

[VOTE] Avro release 1.0.0 (candidate 3)

I have created a fourth candidate build for Avro release 1.0.0, fixing C
unit tests on Mac OS X.

Please download, test and vote by 14 July.

http://people.apache.org/~cutting/avro-1.0.0-candidate-3/

Thanks!

Doug

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.0.0 (candidate 3)

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.
+1

I checked the signature and checksums, and ran the tests successfully
on Mac OS X 10.5.6.

Cheers,
Tom

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Avro release 1.0.0 (candidate 3)

Posted by Amr Awadallah <aa...@cloudera.com>.
 > Congratulations Avro team, this is great to see!

+1 on the congrats.

-- amr

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
+1 tests were successful and licensing looks fine.

Patrick

Posted by Sharad Agarwal <sh...@yahoo-inc.com>.
+1 All tests passed on my Linux and mac OS X machines.

Posted by Matt Massie <ma...@cloudera.com>.
+1

Unit tests pass for me on my Mac and my Linux VM.

-Matt

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@cloudera.com>.
+1 tests passing here as well.

Posted by George Porter <gm...@gmail.com>.