Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ron Aday <ro...@outlook.com> on 2018/11/30 17:11:57 UTC

Custom UI for Custom Service Controller

Good day to all!
I have built many custom processors with custom ui's with success, but I
can't seem to get it to work with a custom controller.   By that I mean the
"Advanced" button never shows up on the controller no matter what I do (so
far).  Is there any relevant information available pertaining to this topic?
Or has anyone been successful in this and care to share their solution?

RE: [EXT] Custom UI for Custom Service Controller