Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by aa...@rsa.com on 2012/02/16 20:52:46 UTC

Probably Rampart

Greetings,

I have installed Rampart with Axis2 1.6.1 and am trying to generate client subs using wsdl2java and getting the following exception

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Malformed uri: UsernameToken
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:293)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Malformed uri: UsernameToken
        at org.apache.neethi.PolicyReference.getRemoteReferencedPolicy(PolicyReference.java:155)
        at org.apache.neethi.PolicyReference.normalize(PolicyReference.java:110)
        at org.apache.axis2.util.PolicyUtil.getMergedPolicy(PolicyUtil.java:238)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.PolicyInclude.getPolicy(PolicyInclude.java:255)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.PolicyInclude.calculateEffectivePolicy(PolicyInclude.java:240)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.PolicyInclude.getEffectivePolicy(PolicyInclude.java:277)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.PolicyInclude.calculateEffectivePolicy(PolicyInclude.java:224)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.PolicyInclude.getEffectivePolicy(PolicyInclude.java:277)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.PolicyEvaluator.engage(PolicyEvaluator.java:137)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:246)
        ... 2 more

Google found a JIRA entry from 2008 which says the problem is fixed in Axis2. Any suggestions, please....

Aaron Stromas, Practice Consultant  |   RSA  The Security Division of EMC  | Identity & Fraud Protection Practice | +1 240 271 6458

RE: Probably Rampart

Posted by aa...@rsa.com.
Martin,

I was able to generate the service stub and the callback handler classes eventually.  I don't need policy.xml for that, do I?

-a

Posted by Natanasabai C <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please let me know when the next version of rampart say 1.6.2 or any other
mini version will be released.
Do I have to take the code from the trunk for fixing this issue? Will this
be stable.
Can you please let me know which is better going back to the previous
version 1.6.0 or take the code from trunk?

Thanks,
Natanasabai.

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 5:08 AM, Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Stromas
>
> Can you verify the Axis2 trunk fix works with your policy.xml
>
> Martin--

> E-Mails koennen wir keine Haftung fuer den Inhalt .
>
> Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, nous te demandons avec bonté que pour satisfaire informez l'expéditeur. N'importe quelle diffusion non autorisée ou la copie de ceci est interdite. Ce message sert à l'information seulement et n'aura pas n'importe quel effet légalement obligatoire. Étant donné que les email peuvent facilement être sujets à la manipulation, nous ne pouvons accepter aucune responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.
>

> > From: aaron.stromas@rsa.com
> > To: java-user@axis.apache.org
> > Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:35:41 -0500
> > Subject: RE: Probably Rampart
> >
> > Thanks

RE: Probably Rampart

Posted by aa...@rsa.com.
I tried. Checked out source, ran 'mvn install'.  I seem to have only 50% success when it comes to Maven:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project axis2-kernel: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.axis2:axis2-kernel:jar:1.7.0-SNAPSHOT: Fai
t dependencies for [org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-api:jar:1.2.13-SNAPSHOT (compile), org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-impl:jar:1.2.13-SNAPSHOT (run
ache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec:jar:1.1.2 (compile), org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jta_1.1_spec:jar:1.1 (compile), javax.servlet:
ar:2.3 (compile), commons-fileupload:commons-fileupload:jar:1.2 (compile), wsdl4j:wsdl4j:jar:1.6.2 (compile), org.apache.ws.commons.schema:XmlSchema:jar
OT (compile), org.apache.neethi:neethi:jar:3.0.2-SNAPSHOT (compile), org.apache.woden:woden-api:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT (compile), org.apache.woden:woden-impl-
NAPSHOT (compile), commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1 (compile), javax.ws.rs:jsr311-api:jar:1.0 (compile), commons-io:commons-io:jar:1.4 (test),
ar:4.4 (test)]: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-api:jar:1.2.13-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact org.apache
e/ws/commons/axiom/axiom-api/1.2.13-SNAPSHOT/axiom-api-1.2.13-SNAPSHOT.pom -> [Help 1]

RE: Probably Rampart

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Stromas

Can you verify the Axis2 trunk fix works with your policy.xml

Martin--

Diese Nachricht ist vertraulich. Sollten Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfaenger sein, so bitten wir hoeflich um eine Mitteilung. Jede unbefugte Weiterleitung oder Fertigung einer Kopie ist unzulaessig. Diese Nachricht dient lediglich dem Austausch von Informationen und entfaltet keine rechtliche Bindungswirkung. Aufgrund der leichten Manipulierbarkeit von E-Mails koennen wir keine Haftung fuer den Inhalt .

> From: aaron.stromas@rsa.com
> To: java-user@axis.apache.org
> Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:35:41 -0500
> Subject: RE: Probably Rampart