Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Larry Kline <la...@epropose.com> on 2001/12/06 00:45:07 UTC

Re: sax to dom to sax

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you want to do but I did something
similar by doing this:

I wrote my own DocumentHandler that handled all of the SAX events I was
interested in and configured my SAXParser to use this handler.  In the
document handler methods I just used an XMLSerializer to send SAX events
to.  I was doing a fairly simple transformation of the files and did not
want to get into the intricacies of XSLT.

- Larry

At 04:03 AM 11/28/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>How can I create a org.w3c.Document from a SAX producer, then generate SAX
>events from (traversing) that Document. Does xerces support that directly or
>do I use xalan/TrAX identity transform along the lines of
transform(SAXSource,