Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Sachith Withana <sw...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/14 15:32:31 UTC

Apache Airavata: ApacheCon '13 Video

Hi All,

Wouldn't it be nice to embed this video [1] to the website or the home page
if can?
( I'm sorry if it's in the site already.)

[1 ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tHIcGEnk-E

Sachith Withana

Re: Apache Airavata: ApacheCon '13 Video

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.
Good idea--I'll see if I can do it.

Marlon

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sachith/Marlon,

--
Best Regards,
Shameera Rathnayaka.

Re: Apache Airavata: ApacheCon '13 Video

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.
+1