Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Cabanero <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/21 08:12:34 UTC

jdepend-maven-plugin

Hi,

I'm having trouble using the Jdepend-maven-plugin.  I've put this in my
reports section of my POM (which I copied from the jdepend-maven-plugin
site:

           <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>jdepend-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT</version>
            </plugin>

But I get this error:

-----

GroupId: org.codehaus.mojo
ArtifactId: jdepend-maven-plugin
Version: 2.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT

  org.codehaus.mojo:jdepend-maven-plugin:pom:2.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT

------

When I looked around on ibiblio I couldn't find the jdepend-maven-plugin
anywhere.  Where should I point it to?

Thanks,
Christian

Re: jdepend-maven-plugin

Posted by Allan Ramirez <ar...@exist.com>.
Hi there,

jdepend-maven-plugin is not released yet, so you have to build it from
source before you can use it or follow this
link
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-development-plugins.html

Hope this helps.

-allan