Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tony Molloy <to...@ul.ie> on 2008/01/24 13:31:07 UTC

[users@httpd] ErrorDocument 403 /error/HTTP_FORBIDDEN.html.var Problem

Hi,

I've installed bugzilla onto a CentOS-5 server. It is running as a virtual
host on the server and seems to work OK except for a few problems.

Bugzilla is installed into /usr/share/bugzilla and in /etc/httpd/conf.d I've
got the following bugzilla conf file

    Alias /bugzilla /usr/share/bugzilla

    <Directory /usr/share/bugzilla>
      AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
      Options +Indexes +ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks
      DirectoryIndex index.cgi
      AllowOverride Limit
    </Directory>

Now when I run bugzilla it needs to read /etc/bugzilla/localconfig to pick up
it's local configuration.

I get the following in the access log:

    bugzilla.x.y.z - -  "GET /bugzilla//etc/bugzilla/localconfig
       HTTP/1.1" 404 1011                ^^^^^^^

and in the error log

    [error] [client 10.220.1.155] File does not exist: /usr/share/bugzilla/etc

How can I get apache to look in the correct directory /etc/bugzilla/ instead
of /bugzilla//etc/bugzilla for the config file.

I've tried putting in a symbolic link from /usr/share/bugzilla/etc to /etc and
that doesn't work.

Regards,

Tony