Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by 엄태규 <la...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/12 04:06:51 UTC

There is no AsyncIface in C#.. What's wrong?

Hi everyone.

I try to send message from JAVA application to C# client with Thrift.

When I complied IDL files with --gen java option, I can find ASYNCIFACE in
generated source codes.

But there is no that interface in sources that complied with --gen csharp.

However, my questions are like followings:

1. Isn't there any "AsyncIface" in C#?

2. If there it is, how can use the interface?

3. Or there it isn't, what's the reason?

Thank you for read this, and sorry for my poor English..

I'll wait for everyone's opinion...