Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Илья Нарыжный <ph...@ydn.ru> on 2011/11/11 11:06:23 UTC

Url.toAbsoluteString doesn't work correctly

Hello,

I have following code:

String fullPath = url.toAbsoluteString();
String subPath = url.toString();
log.info("FULL: "+fullPath+" SUBPATH: "+subPath);

And after execution on the page in logs I see following:

13:00:08,751 INFO  [STDOUT] INFO  - TestPanel               - FULL: /login
SUBPATH: login

So, it seems that "toAbsoluteString" works incorrect, because according to
documentation:

/**
     * render full representation of url (including protocol, host and
port) into string
     * representation
     *
     * @return absolute representation of the url
     */

Thanks,

Ilia

Re: Url.toAbsoluteString doesn't work correctly

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
WICKET-4220 for more details...

-igor

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.