Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Scott Deboy <sd...@comotivsystems.com> on 2007/08/13 02:42:48 UTC

Remove Ulogger/slf4j refs from 1.2 branch?

Do we need this class?  Can we remove it/other slf4j references?

Scott Deboy
COMOTIV SYSTEMS
111 SW Columbia Street Ste. 950
Portland, OR  97201

Telephone:      503.224.7496
Cell:           503.997.1367
Fax:            503.222.0185

sdeboy@comotivsystems.com

www.comotivsystems.com

RE: Remove Ulogger/slf4j refs from 1.2 branch?

Posted by Scott Deboy <sd...@comotivsystems.com>.
ULogger is in the component module, and is how log4j is performing internal logging.

I suppose it's not worth trying to remove.

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.