Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Online Use <fo...@yahoo.com> on 2020/07/07 15:32:26 UTC

Integrating OM with Tomcat 8.5 on Centos 7

Hello,
I installed OM on Centos 7, and rather than using the shell scripts in the bin folder to start the system, I prefer to integrate it with Tomcat 8.5 that's already installed on the server and enabled in the user account. I'm missing the point of how to integrate OM with Tomcat so that the app path is identified.
Another point, I want to use the SSL certificates that are already installed on the server through the 443 port, not to specify a standalone port for the OM system. Simply to type the subdomain to get to the system directly (https://meetings.domain.com).For reference, I have already set the "application.base.url" key in the configuration section to the subdomain url, but it's still not working directly, it always requires to type https://meetings.domain.com:5443/openmeetings. I tried also to change the port number in the sever.xml file and it didn't direct correctly.
Please advise regarding how to accomplish these two points.
Thank you.

Re: Integrating OM with Tomcat 8.5 on Centos 7

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Tong,

please DO NOT hijack mail threads
It is hard to follow/search

According to your questions
1) `apache-tomcat-${tomcat.version}.tar.gz` is not being generated, it is
downloaded from https://archive.apache.org
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-server/pom.xml#L137
2) By running `mvn install -P allModules -pl openmeetings-server
-Dwicket.configuration=DEVELOPMENT` you DO specify profile `allModules`

As I wrote multiple times before both `quick` and `unpacked` profiles
obviously will not create any archives ....

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Integrating OM with Tomcat 8.5 on Centos 7

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.
Hi  Maxim,

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Re: Connecting external video source in 5.0.0-M4

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Everything is correct
External video is not yet implemented for 5.0.x
Hopefully I will have time for this after upcoming 5.0.0 release

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Zhirong,

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.
Hi Maxim,

I know that openmeetings  uses API functions of Media Server for Remoting and Streaming (Red5 or Kurento).
Currently users stream video directly through web browser, so, is there a way for video being streamed right through original Android apps instead of web browser with API in openmeetings?

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Re: Can not download videos in my recordings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Zhirong,

this wasn't my answer, but I guess "If your firewall is redirectin
port 3478  TCP/UPD to your server,"
mean if your TURN server behind firewall you should made it opened for the
public as well as who;e bunch of UDP (or TCP if you set it up) used by TURN
server as well

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Can not download videos in my recordings

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.
Hi Maxim,
Thanks, but I am sorry, is port 3478 a local port? redirectin port 3478 to where?

From: Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>>
Date: July 13, 2020 at 11:09:39 PM GMT+8
To: Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>>
Cc: user@openmeetings.apache.org<ma...@openmeetings.apache.org>

[...]

1       process: generate MP4 command: /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -y -itsoffset 00:00:01.701 -i /opt/open504/webapps/openmeetings/data/streams/7/rec_17_5506678f-1162-4edf-802b-6ff293a38a79.webm -i /opt/open504/webapps/openmeetings/data/streams/7/rec_17_5506678f-1162-4edf-802b-6ff293a38a79_FINAL_WAVE.wav -c:v h264 -crf 24 -vsync 0 -pix_fmt yuv420p -preset medium -profile:v baseline -level 3.0 -movflags faststart -c:a aac -ar 22050 -b:a 32k /opt/open504/webapps/openmeetings/data/streams/hibernate/c960a9df-2d20-45c4-b952-5b4444330a6a.mp4 exception: null error: ffmpeg version 4.1 Copyright (c) 2000-2018 the FFmpeg developers built with gcc 4.8.5 (GCC) 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-39) configuration: --prefix=/root/ffmpeg_build --pkg-config-flags=--static --extra-cflags=-I/root/ffmpeg_build/include --extra-ldflags=-L/root/ffmpeg_build/lib --extra-libs=-lpthread --extra-libs=-lm --bindir=/root/bin --enable-gpl --enable-libfdk_aac --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libtheora --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-nonfree libavutil 56. 22.100 / 56. 22.100 libavcodec 58. 35.100 / 58. 35.100 libavformat 58. 20.100 / 58. 20.100 libavdevice 58. 5.100 / 58. 5.100 libavfilter 7. 40.101 / 7. 40.101 libswscale 5. 3.100 / 5. 3.100 libswresample 3. 3.100 / 3. 3.100 libpostproc 55. 3.100 / 55. 3.100 /opt/open504/webapps/openmeetings/data/streams/7/rec_17_5506678f-1162-4edf-802b-6ff293a38a79.webm: No such file or directory exitValue: 1 optional: false out:
1       process: generate preview PNG :: c960a9df-2d20-45c4-b952-5b4444330a6a command: /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -y -i /opt/open504/webapps/openmeetings/data/streams/hibernate/c960a9df-2d20-45c4-b952-5b4444330a6a.mp4 -vf thumbnail,scale=640:-1 -frames:v 1 /opt/open504/webapps/openmeetings/data/streams/hibernate/c960a9df-2d20-45c4-b952-5b4444330a6a.png exception: null error: ffmpeg version 4.1 Copyright (c) 2000-2018 the FFmpeg developers built with gcc 4.8.5 (GCC) 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-39) configuration: --prefix=/root/ffmpeg_build --pkg-config-flags=--static --extra-cflags=-I/root/ffmpeg_build/include --extra-ldflags=-L/root/ffmpeg_build/lib --extra-libs=-lpthread --extra-libs=-lm --bindir=/root/bin --enable-gpl --enable-libfdk_aac --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libtheora --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-nonfree libavutil 56. 22.100 / 56. 22.100 libavcodec 58. 35.100 / 58. 35.100 libavformat 58. 20.100 / 58. 20.100 libavdevice 58. 5.100 / 58. 5.100 libavfilter 7. 40.101 / 7. 40.101 libswscale 5. 3.100 / 5. 3.100 libswresample 3. 3.100 / 3. 3.100 libpostproc 55. 3.100 / 55. 3.100 /opt/open504/webapps/openmeetings/data/streams/hibernate/c960a9df-2d20-45c4-b952-5b4444330a6a.mp4: No such file or directory exitValue: 1 optional: false out:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It is impossible

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Can not download videos in my recordings

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.
Hi Maxim.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
According to your error

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Can not download videos in my recordings

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.
Hi Alvaro,

Re: Fwd: Can not download videos in my recordings

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...do you followed the tuto?:
Installation SSL certificates and Coturn for OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4 on
CentOS 7.pdf
...restart cotur and kms

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...not Safari.

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.
Hi Alvaro,

Posted by Stefan Kühl <st...@quatrekuehl.eu>.
Hey all,

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.
Hi Alvaro

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhirong Tong <to...@ptteng.com>.
Hi  Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I would recommend you to read the answers more carefully

The first step suggested was: Install Tomcat9 (NOT 8.5)
The second one: wobe webapps AND relevant files from conf folder

This is sort of expert task

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Integrating OM with Tomcat 8.5 on Centos 7

Posted by Online Use <fo...@yahoo.com>.

    بتاريخ الأربعاء، 8 تموز 2020 2:42:51 ص غرينتش+2، Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> كتب:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--