Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/25 14:23:48 UTC

Re: Error to build servicemix-wsn2005

Is there an easy way to somehow force the use of JDK 5 in maven ?  If we
could fail saying we require JDK 5 early, it would be better.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Error to build servicemix-wsn2005

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
... although I can build it without any problems using JDK 1.6 as well.
I do use the _04 update release which has JAXB 2.1 (cfr.
http://servicemix.apache.org/linkageerror-on-jaxb-api-when-building-with-jdk-6.html)

Gert

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/