Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by qMax <qm...@mediasoft.ru> on 2004/08/03 15:47:37 UTC

(newbie question) xmldb from flowscript

Hi.

Is there a way to access and update xmldb from flowscript ?

I'm not experienced with avalon framework and all cocoon java background.
But i guess this should be enough simple with help of using cocoon components
directly from script.

--
 qMax

Re: (newbie question) xmldb from flowscript

Posted by Brent Johnson <bl...@gmail.com>.
Umm - I think you can just write a Java class that accesses your xmldb
and then make calls to that directly from flowscript.

Hope this helps,

- Brent