Posted to users@camel.apache.org by David Roussel <na...@diroussel.xsmail.com> on 2010/03/08 01:04:50 UTC

Re: Starting camel context not blocking

There are some none-spring java examples in the Camel in Action book.  So I
guess they can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/camelinaction/

This is about as simple as it gets:
http://code.google.com/p/camelinaction/source/browse/trunk/chapter1/file-copy/src/main/java/camelinaction/FileCopierWithCamel.java

David