Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2003/01/04 11:46:05 UTC

Adding Wyona to Gump

Hello,

we would like to add Wyona to the projects which are automatically built by
Gump.

Wyona is using Cocoon and several other Apache projects and has an
Apache-like license - and might be added to the Cocoon project in the near
future.

Am I correct that an XML-file with a project data definition is all that is
required?

cvs:
anonwyonacms@cvs.wyona.org:/repository
http://cvs.wyona.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/

Wyona
www.wyona.org

Thanks,
Andreas

Re: Adding Wyona to Gump

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>> we would like to add Wyona to the projects which are automatically
>> built by Gump.
>>
>> Wyona is using Cocoon and several other Apache projects and has an
>> Apache-like license - and might be added to the Cocoon project in the
>> near
>> future.
>
> Yes, Michael has talked to me about this, I'm very excited about it :-)

I would just like to note that it has been a long time since I have seen
cocoon build by gump.  It seems to have a dependency on something called
excalibur... of course, now that excalibur's descriptor has been moved
to avalon's cvs, I'm sure that it will be corrected quickly as we are
waiting... (whistle-tune)

I just submitted a patch to quartz to enable it to build without Oracle.

- Sam Ruby

Re: Adding Wyona to Gump

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we would like to add Wyona to the projects which are automatically built by
> Gump.
>
> Wyona is using Cocoon and several other Apache projects and has an
> Apache-like license - and might be added to the Cocoon project in the near
> future.

Yes, Michael has talked to me about this, I'm very excited about it :-)

> Am I correct that an XML-file with a project data definition is all that is
> required?

Yup, send it in :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Adding Wyona to Gump