Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeff <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/19 19:58:34 UTC

Re: tomcat maven plugin deploy to multiple tomcat instances...

Finally .... getting back to this.

This does not work.  If I include the executions section, then the url
reverts back to the default http://localhost:8080 suggesting that it is not
even using the configurations embedded in the executions section.

It only seems to work if I create separate profiles and run them one at a
time.

Any other thoughts?  What are others doing to deploy to multiple servers?

Jeff Vincent
predatorvi@gmail.com
See my LinkedIn profile at:
I ♥ DropBox <http://db.tt/9O6LfBX> !!