Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Bouchet Jean-Luc <je...@sib.fr> on 2008/09/10 17:44:44 UTC

RE : Bug and bad performances while importing/saving an MS Office WORD 2003 XML document

We just find the solution !!

The problem comes from XMLHandler utilisation

We simply comment 3 lines around XMLHandler in config.xml for iomanager node

<iomanager>
        <!--
        <iohandler>
            <class name="org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.XmlHandler" />
        </iohandler>
        -->

=> better performance and no modification bug for new created documents

Thanks