Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/17 23:33:21 UTC

T5 equivalent of ServletContext.getResource()

Hi!

I'm converting an old servlet to T5. The one thing I can't seem to figure
out is how to do this in Tapestry:

servletConfig.getServletContext().getResource("/'WEB-INF/files/config.xml");

That is, getting a URL object from any resource in the webapp, inside or
outside WEB-INF. I need the URL object to send to another framework we're
using for generating RTF.

Anyone who can help me?

Inge :)

Re: T5 equivalent of ServletContext.getResource()

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.
Excellent, thanks :)

I only checked RequestGlobals, didn't know/remember ApplicationGlobals
existed :)