Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anne <an...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2012/03/01 01:10:48 UTC

Re: Who is using the seleniumxml and why?

We use Geb (http://www.gebish.org/) and Spock
(http://code.google.com/p/spock/) with Groovy. We find this
combination much easier to use and maintain than using Selenium.

Our tests are for our custom screens, so wouldn't be of any use to the project.

Cheers,
Anne.

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/