Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2013/10/18 09:20:20 UTC

[OT][LANG] Blog post about Validate vs. Guava Preconditions

Hi,

this came in via twitter:
http://piotrjagielski.com/blog/google-guava-vs-apache-commons-for-argument-validation/

What do we do, to win the next contest? :-)

Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/

Re: [OT][LANG] Blog post about Validate vs. Guava Preconditions

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Definitely jealous about the no apologies - for both Java versions and
removing methods from the API without changing package name.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.