Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/10/04 06:55:37 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] -- M5 release -- (Was Re: 1.0-M5 candidate build)

This vote has been running 24 hours.  I realize now I was sloppy in
not designating a time.

I think that this thread shows that we agree to release this code,
and have found consensus on how to deal with the installer issue.

+1 in favor : David J, David B, Geir, Jeff, Sachin, Alan, Matt, Dain,
Gianny, Neil (eventually :), Dims, Aaron (presumed, now that
installer is done)

None against.

I assume that we're ready to release tomorrow?

geir

geirm@apache.org

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] -- M5 release -- (Was Re: 1.0-M5 candidate build)

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
I sent this last night and it never made it.

Resending as is.

Begin forwarded message:

geirm@apache.org

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] -- M5 release -- (Was Re: 1.0-M5 candidate build)

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
I'm having some kind of mail problem.  These went out last night (and
again this morning) - sending again through a different MTA.

geirm@apache.org