Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jamie Salts <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/12 21:04:52 UTC

[configuration] ACC is inserting and removing backslahes

Hello,

I am attempting to use commons configuration with some existing
properties files I have and I'm noticing my backslashes in password
hashes and file locations are being removed and some of my quotes get
escaped when simply loading and saving the file. This caused one of my
password hashes to change. Is there any way to manage this
functionality?

Re: [configuration] ACC is inserting and removing backslahes

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
Am 12.10.2012 21:04, schrieb Jamie Salts:
> Hello,
>
> I am attempting to use commons configuration with some existing
> properties files I have and I'm noticing my backslashes in password
> hashes and file locations are being removed and some of my quotes get
> escaped when simply loading and saving the file. This caused one of my
> password hashes to change. Is there any way to manage this
> functionality?

Which version of Commons Configuration do you use? And could you provide
an example of a properties file which gets corrupted by loading and saving?

Oliver