Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/27 05:32:54 UTC

Re: Byzantine Fault Tolerance Implementation

What kind of stability problems do you have? It is surprising to me that you have them and it is unlikely that you have them due to a specific consensus algorithm. If you have stability issues then I would look at your architecture for weak spots.

Btw. Paxos is a consensus mechanism. Bft just describes a specific type of failures in distributed systems, so implement BFT does probably not make sense.

Posted by "Nayak, Soumya R." <sn...@firstam.com>.
Thanks Boyang.

Will check that link and update there.

Regards,