Posted to users@maven.apache.org by tulasi <tu...@realsoftinc.com> on 2006/09/26 13:12:59 UTC

Re: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: maven site not showing sub module links in paren

Hi Ronny,

here i have enclosed my parent pom.xml and one submodules pom.xml.  please
check once what's the wrong in these xml's.

According to you suggestion i have done  mvn help:effective-pom also. what
ever mvn help created pom's also throwing distribution Management exception.

Parent POM.xml

Effective POM for project 'citistreet.id.util:CitiStreetFramework:pom:14.0'
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>citistreet.id.util</groupId>
  <artifactId>CitiStreetFramework</artifactId>
  <packaging>pom</packaging>
  <name>CitiStreetFramework</name>
  <version>14.0</version>
  <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
  <build>
    <sourceDirectory>E:\Maven-Site\src\main\java</sourceDirectory>
    <scriptSourceDirectory>src/main/scripts</scriptSourceDirectory>
    <testSourceDirectory>E:\Maven-Site\src\test\java</testSourceDirectory>
    <outputDirectory>E:\Maven-Site\target</outputDirectory>

<testOutputDirectory>E:\Maven-Site\target\test-classes</testOutputDirectory>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>E:\Maven-Site\src\main\resources</directory>
      </resource>
    </resources>
    <testResources>
      <testResource>
        <directory>E:\Maven-Site\src\test\resources</directory>
      </testResource>
    </testResources>
    <directory>E:\Maven-Site\lib</directory>
    <finalName>CitiStreetFramework-14.0</finalName>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-help-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.0.1</version>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
  <modules>
    <module>cs-struts-base</module>
    <module>cs-logging</module>
    <module>cs-logging-struts</module>
    <module>cs-common-services</module>
    <module>cs-services</module>
    <module>cs-proxy</module>
    <module>cs-dbutil</module>
    <module>cs-web-utils</module>
    <module>cs-factory</module>
    <module>cs-config</module>
    <module>cs-cache</module>
    <module>cs-util</module>
    <module>cs-collections</module>
    <module>cs-txmgr</module>
  </modules>
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </snapshots>
      <id>central</id>
      <name>Maven Repository Switchboard</name>
      <url>http://repo1.maven.org/maven2</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>
  <pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
      <releases>
        <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
      </releases>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </snapshots>
      <id>central</id>
      <name>Maven Plugin Repository</name>
      <url>http://repo1.maven.org/maven2</url>
    </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>
  <reporting>
    <outputDirectory>target/site</outputDirectory>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.0-beta-5</version>
        <configuration>
          <locales>en</locales>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </reporting>
  <distributionManagement>
    <site>
      <id>CitiStreetFramework</id>
      <url>file://localhost/c:/tmp/mysite</url>
    </site>
  </distributionManagement>
</project>

SUB-MODULE - pom.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?><project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>citistreet.id.util</groupId>
  <artifactId>cs-util</artifactId>
  <name>CS-Util</name>
  <version>14.0</version>
  <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
  <build>
    <sourceDirectory>E:\Maven-Site\cs-util\src</sourceDirectory>
    <scriptSourceDirectory>src/main/scripts</scriptSourceDirectory>
    <testSourceDirectory>E:\Maven-Site\cs-util\test</testSourceDirectory>
    <outputDirectory>E:\Maven-Site\cs-util\classes</outputDirectory>

<testOutputDirectory>E:\Maven-Site\cs-util\target\test-classes</testOutputDirectory>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>E:\Maven-Site\cs-util\src\main\resources</directory>
      </resource>
    </resources>
    <testResources>
      <testResource>
        <directory>E:\Maven-Site\cs-util\src\test\resources</directory>
      </testResource>
    </testResources>
    <directory>E:\Maven-Site\cs-util\target</directory>
    <finalName>cs-util-14.0</finalName>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <source>1.5</source>
          <target>1.5</target>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <archive>
            <addMavenDescriptor>false</addMavenDescriptor>
          </archive>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>run</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <tasks>
                <mkdir dir="../lib"></mkdir>
                <copy todir="../lib">
                  <fileset includes="*.jar"
dir="${project.build.directory}"></fileset>
                </copy>
              </tasks>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <forkMode>pertest</forkMode>
          <testFailureIgnore>true</testFailureIgnore>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </snapshots>
      <id>central</id>
      <name>Maven Repository Switchboard</name>
      <url>http://repo1.maven.org/maven2</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>
  <pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
      <releases>
        <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
      </releases>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </snapshots>
      <id>central</id>
      <name>Maven Plugin Repository</name>
      <url>http://repo1.maven.org/maven2</url>
    </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>junit</groupId>
      <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
      <version>[3.8.1,)</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>jaxen</groupId>
      <artifactId>jaxen</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-FCS</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
      <version>1.0</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>saxpath</groupId>
      <artifactId>saxpath</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-FCS</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
  <reporting>
    <outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/site</outputDirectory>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-source-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>surefire-report-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </reporting>
</project>