Posted to users@flex.apache.org by santanu4ver <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/11 11:02:04 UTC

FlexJS Panel?

Hi,

How to open a FlexJS Panel? I didn't found any example or article on this,
unfortunately.

Thanks!

Re: FlexJS Panel?

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
Do you mean expanding and collapsing? The panel does not do that but you could write
a bead to do it.

If you mean opening the source file, it is in the framesworks/projects/HTML project in the org.apache.flex.html package.

Or do you mean something else?

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems